Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We are so grateful for our amazing customers!

North Hills Toyota is AMAZING!!!!! I just bought a 2012 Camry SE and the service I received was awesome...I shopped around Pittsburgh and surrounding area for weeks and they beat any price I brought to them. I believe they truly gave me the best deal! They have an outstanding sales / finance department, my salesperson was extremely knowledgeable and was not pushy whatsoever which I really appreciated seeing that I am a single female. Jim, Steve, and Carlos were also great and made it a very enjoyable experience. I got there around 9am and was out the door before 12pm with exactly what I was looking for!!! I am so happy with my purchase and I look forward to working with them again!! I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to buy a Toyota :) - Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment