Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thank you for this wonderful review!

Newcarnetworks_dealerrater_cardealerreviews_ma
"My daughter bought her first car from Pete as did my nephew. Everyone at the dealership made the experience pleasant for them; they explained everything throughout the transaction. Jerry and Ron spent alot of time walking them through the financial aspect of the purchase in layman's terms; they felt so much better after that - buying a new car is scary for a 21 year old!! Steve Allen called me on his off hours to let me know where we stood with the financing. The entire experience, for both of them, was great from start to finish. I would recommend this dealership to anyone without any reservation at all. Everyone is friendly, honest, and upbeat. My next car will be a Toyota, and I absolutely won't buy one anywhere but North Hills." - pvezzani

No comments:

Post a Comment