Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Big thanks to John Anthony for this kind letter. We are grateful to have customers as awesome as you!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Dear Pat,
 
I recently had my Highlander serviced at your facility. Michael managed the work which involved numerous service items, new parts, and an inspection.
 
He was very professional, polite, and on top of every aspect of the work, including arranging for me to use a loaner for the afternoon.
 
I have to admit, I was not expecting such a great service experience. I will definitely ask for Michael to handle my next service visit also.
 
Michael's communication of the issues, and his relay of the comments from the technician, satisfied my confidence that the work was appropriate; and after recently asking your team to go over the vehicle before our summer vacation, I have also gained a trust of their expertise and honesty since they had the chance, but did not report that anything was in need of service.
 
Kudos to you and your team - members such as Michael are what bring us back!
 
Sincerely,
 
John Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment