Thursday, January 12, 2012

Big thanks to Anthony for this review!

Google_logo
"Okay so I moved to the Pittsburgh Area about a year ago nd i did not have a car or did i have one for the last 3 yrs do to my credit. I had been to several other dealerships and they always gave me a run around. This dealership was very straight foward honest and beat any price that i had brought to them. I purchased an brand new Camry SE which I absolutely love i drill in harrisburg for the military and this car gets better gas mileage and has the ability to go over the moutains with no issues at all. SO i Must say as for these other people i do disagree this is the best service and dealership that i had found in the greater Pittsburgh Area." - Anthony 

Click here to check out more great reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment