Monday, May 13, 2013

Our fans are the best! We just received TWO new reviews!

"I needed a new car and was not really sure what new car I wanted. Craig did a great job finding a car that was right for me. He worked with me to find a car that would be affordable and have features that I was interested in having. The Corolla s was definitely the best choice for me. I really love my new car. Thanks Craig." -Tina C.

"I had a very good experience buy my new Toyota. There was some mix up with an appointment at first and Jordan was the person who straightened it all out and made us return to North Hills Toyota. The staff is friendly and they use up to date technology to talk to their customers. I used the chat feature on the web site and it worked well for me. In addition, Jordan would text me and keep me up to date on the process and appointments set. All went well and I would recommend this dealer for purchasing a car." -Sue W.

To read more: http://bit.ly/17etixn

No comments:

Post a Comment