Monday, April 22, 2013

We are always encouraged to hear back from our happy customers! Thank you for these great new reviews!

"We met Craig a few months ago when he sold my mom her car and came back in hopes of working with him again. Craig listened to what I wanted, hustled to find the perfect match, and is very friendly without being pushy. Definitely made the car buying experience quick and easy." -Happy Customer

"Holly Ross did very well on negotiating the final sale price to my satisfaction. Steve Allen was equally helpful in trade-in negotiations. Mark Entress went many extra miles on helping me navigate through the technical aspects of preparing me to have a good experience with the auto that I purchased." -Satisfied

"I had an awesome experience with Craig! He was very nice, and not pushy, detail oriented and helped me find what worked for me very quickly! I am looking forward to years of service at this dealership!" -New Car Owner

To read more, be sure to check out our Dealer Rater Review Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment