Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We really appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

"I recently went to toyota looking for a new car and everyone there was so friendly and helpful. They answered every question i had. They helped me find a car i love that was reasonable in my price range. The customer service there was fantastic, i got help immediately, no one was pushy making me feel like i needed to buy a car or just showing me any car they thought they could sell me. They made sure the car i was going to get will not have any problems or that i wont have to be putting any more money into the car. They provided me with the best advice when i wasn't quite sure about something. They made me feel very comfortable, and i was very happy with my purchase." -- Guest83479

 

Click here for more great reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment